Adventure Medical Bens 100 MAX, 3.4 oz pump
Accepted Payment Methods:
Ben's 100 MAX Tick & Insect Repellent contains the maximum amount of DEET for use in areas of high bug density with intense biting activity. For use when other insect repellents just won't cut it, Ben's 100 MAX provides up to 10 hours of protection from ticks and insects that may carry West Nile Virus (WNV), Lyme diease, Malaria, Eastern Equine Encephalitis (EEE), and other infectious diseases. Small portable size is easy to carry, while providing enough repellent for several days on the trail. Dont Get Bitten, Get Ben's!
• Urban / Family / Camping
• Expeditions / Adventure Travel
Features and Benefits:
• TSA Compliant: The largest bottle available for carry on luggage when your adventures take you out of town
• Handy Pump Spray: The most popular delivery system on the market makes it easy to apply
• Max Deet Formula: Ben's 100% Deet formula offers 10 hours of repellent against mosquitoes and ticks
Size: 3.4 oz
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper