Bushnell Natureview 20-60x65mm, Tan, Porro Prism
The NatureView will take on virtually any outdoor pursuit from backyard birding to long-range nature observation. But its still crafted with Bushnell's single minded dedication to superior optical performance. The NatureView features a wide field of view, extra-long eye relief and fully coated optics, so your focus stays sharp. Even if you cant decide where you really want to be.
• Magnification: 20-60x
• Objective: 65
• Prism Glass: BaK-4
• Lens Coating: Fully Multi-Coated
• Field of View: 5/16@60x / 110/36@20x
• Exit Pupil(mm): 3.25@20x / 110/36@20x
• Close Focus: 30 ft.
• Weight(oz. / g): 35.6 / 1070
• Length(in / mm): 14.6 / 371
• Waterproof / Fogproof : Yes
• Eye Relief: 17
• Color: Green
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Since Dave Bushnell founded the company in 1947, BushnellÂ® has built its position as the market leader in sports optics through a combination of optical performance, innovation, reliability and value.
Bushnell leads the market in all product categories. Bushnell has created the worldÂs best-known optical products for hunting, birding, spectator sports, stargazing and more, including sports optics marketed under the Bausch & LombÂ® brand name.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper