Byer of Maine Globo Chair - Natural
The combination of unique design and superior quality make this beautiful chair a masterful addition to your home or camp. Multiple layers of weatherproofed spruce wood guarantee maximum stability and safety. The "Globo Chair" is equipped with a big soft cushion which makes it a real cozy place to spend an afternoon.
The fabric of the cushion is Agora from Tuvatextil, a high performance solution dyed acrylic fabric that is weather resistant, U/V resistant and stain resistant.
Dimensions: 48"L X 30"W X 48"H.
Weight: 31 lbs.
Weight Capacity: 260 lbs.
***Stand not included***
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Located in Orono, Maine, Byer has been supplying comfortable camping furniture for over a century. Our products have provided generations of families with comfortable casual seating and sleeping pieces of enduring value. Byer products have earned their reputation for quality and durability responding to the demanding needs of woods guides, lumberjacks, game wardens, hikers, campers and outdoor enthusiasts. Our selection of cots, camping chairs and tables, birding products, hammocks and hanging chairs will enhance your outdoor experience.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper