Casio Ana/Digi Solar Powered Watch Stainless Steel Band
Utilizing a unique Self- Charging solar power system this sporty analog/digital combination model provides plenty of functionality. A host of features such as 48-city world time 5 alarms stopwatch and dual countdown timers make this a versatile timepiece for almost any sport outing.
• Tough Solar Power.
• 100M Water Resistant.
• LED Light with Afterglow.
• World Time.
• Multi-lingual Day of Week display.
• 5 Daily Alarms.
• Hourly Time Signal.
• 1/100 second digital stopwatch.
• 2 Countdown Timers.
• Full Auto Calendar.
• 12/24 Hour Format.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Casio Computer Co., Ltd., is one of the leading consumer electronics companies in the world. Since its establishment in 1957, Casio has been active in the development of electronic calculators, timepieces, musical instruments, LCD TVs, pagers and other communications devices. Casio's corporate activities are guided by the motto: "Creativity and Contribution."
Casio, Inc., Dover, N.J., is the U.S. subsidiary of Casio Computer Co., Ltd., Tokyo, Japan. Casio, Inc., with sales over $450 million, markets calculators, watches, business organizers, musical keyboards, audio and video products, toys, electronic cash registers, digital imaging products and other consumer electronic products.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper