Casio Analog Sports Dive Watch Black Resin Band
Inspired by the sea this A black resin band and stainless steel case give it a classic look while its anti-reverse bezel adds classic dive functionality. Simple 3-hand analog with date display for a easy-read. Black resin band analog watch with a black & white face.
• 200M Water Resistant.
• One-way Rotating Bezel.
• Screw-down Crown.
• Screw-lock Back.
• Mineral Glass.
• Date Display.
• 3-Hand Analog.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Casio Computer Co., Ltd., is one of the leading consumer electronics companies in the world. Since its establishment in 1957, Casio has been active in the development of electronic calculators, timepieces, musical instruments, LCD TVs, pagers and other communications devices. Casio's corporate activities are guided by the motto: "Creativity and Contribution."
Casio, Inc., Dover, N.J., is the U.S. subsidiary of Casio Computer Co., Ltd., Tokyo, Japan. Casio, Inc., with sales over $450 million, markets calculators, watches, business organizers, musical keyboards, audio and video products, toys, electronic cash registers, digital imaging products and other consumer electronic products.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper