Meal Ready to Eat (MRE), 12 Pack Case
The government and the American Red Cross urge every family to be prepared to care for themselves for the first 72 hours after a natural disaster or emergency situation.
Get your daily nourishment from ready meals. They are compact, durable, nutritious.
12 MRE Full Case
8 oz Entrée (6 varieties, 2 of each in every case,total 12 MRE kits per case)
• Cheese Tortellini with Marinara Sauce
• Beef Stew with Potatoes and Vegetables
• BBQ Chicken with Black Beans and Potatoes
• Chicken Noodle Stew with Vegetables
• Pasta with Marinara Sauce and Veggie Crumbles
• Chicken Rice with Vegetables
• Vegetarian Chili
• Lentils Stew with Potatoes and Ham
• Pinto Beans Stew with Ham
• Sausage Gravy and Biscuit
• Maple Oatmeal with Brown Sugar
• Dry Fruit ( banana, papaya, pineapple, etc)
• 2 oz Raisins & Mix Nuts or Flour Tortillas
• 2 oz Sugar Cookies
• Drink Mix (Flavors: orange, lemonade, pink lemonade, strawberry, grape, fruit punch)
• Accessory Pack (spoon, coffee, sugar, creamer, salt, pepper, napkin, moist towelette)
I Enjoy in particular the variety in this item because it allows for "sampling" of each different type of M.R.E. item from the menu as a whole like sampler.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Blantex, Inc. is the exclusive importer and distributor of the Blaco Export full line of heavy duty steel folding cot, beds, stools chairs, bunk beds and many other tubular steel products and mattresses.
Why Blantex? With our partnership with Blaco Export in Mexico, we have over 40 years experience in manufacturing and distributing the most durable and economic camping, home and special needs steel tubular furniture. Our proximity to the factory gives us the ability to respond to your needs very quickly.
QUALITY: All our furniture is made of heavy duty steel. Our beds are all rated for 1 person up to 375 lbs. Our furniture is made for long lasting quality and comfort. We are not the cheapest game in town but we do offer the best value. Aluminum furniture will never be as strong as steel.
EMERGENCY RESPONSE:We are ready and have the experience to help during emergency situations. We were the first to help during disasters such as the 9/11/2001 terrorist attack on New York City, the 2005 record breaking hurricane season including hurricane Katrina and Rita that devastated the Texas, Louisiana and Mississippi Gulf Coast. More recently we supported emergency responders in 2008, by delivering tens of thousands of cots in August and September, for the California wild fires, as well as Hurricane Gustav. When Hurricane Ike devastated our hometown of Houston TX. on Friday night, we were still delivering beds Saturday night in the dark, since the whole town was without electricity.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper