Artline 12 Ounce Hummingbird Bird Feeder
• Plastic bottle with no-drip base
• 12 ounce capacity
• Easy to fill and clean
This is one of the better feeders that I have used. It's light weight and doesn't leak like others I have used. Hummers will light on the perches while feeding instead of staying in flight. I am able to get a much better look at them this way. 12 oz is on the larger size so on hotter days I only fill these about one third of the way to reduce fermentation. They are relatively easy to clean.
I had used this hummingbird feeder before. I had it for 2-3 years until a strong wind blew it loose. I liked the product very much, especially that I could take it apart to clean it. The 4 stars vs 5 is because I ordered the ant guard, but ants aren't out yet in droves. I'm looking forward to giving it a try in a month or so.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper