Artline Woodpecker Tree Ornament
Injection molded outdoor ornament. Durable all-weather material. Mount on tree trunk with nail (not included).
We have Natural cedar shake siding. throughout Spring, Summer, and Fall for the two years we have lived here, woodpeckers have drummed, foraged, perched, and nested in our siding causing significant damage. I heard they are very territorial and that decoys might help. I purchased two of these, one for each end of the house. One of the live woodpeckers watched as I hung the decoys, chirping in protest. They immediately abandoned my house to establish their territory elsewhere. I highly recommend these if you have a woodpecker problem. The large plastic owl left in a tree by the prior owner had no effact.
I like the Tree ornament just fine. It sits on a tree in the front yard.
The woodpecker was cute--but I was disappointed it was made of plastic--I would have been much happier if it had been wood.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper