Artline Red Barn Combo Bird Feeder
• Translucent barn sides hold mixed seed
• Silo portion with interchangeable perches
• Allows use of thistle or other feed types
• Hanging cord included
• 12 2/3" x 9" x 11 1/2"
• 4 quart capacity
• Lift off caps
I love it. My birds love it. If only I could keep the squirrels from love it so much.
I had one before and I like how easy it is to fill and see the birds on it. With our cold winters they wear out, so I just needed to replace it.
We had a barn that we bought years ago and it was getting too old to use. When I found this barn I couldn't believe it. It's as good or better then the old one and I had to order it. It came quickly and in beautiful shape and I will order again from this site. Thank you.
It arrived in a timely manner and is very attractive. It is the second one I have ordered from you and I am very satisfied!
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper