No-No Tray Bird Feeder in Forest Green
The No/No Tray feeder in Forest Green GUD00319
Engineered to attract clinging birds like nuthatches, but perching and trough feeding birds also enjoy the Tray feeder. Sturdy all-metal construction assures long, useful life.
• No Wood and No Plastic
• Lasts for years and years
• Feeds 10-15 birds at once
• HUGE feeding area accommodates both clinging and perching birds at the same time.
• Holds over 2.5 LBS of Black Oil Sunflower Seeds, the most popular seed for wild birds.
• No cleaning needed, (but it is dishwasher-safe if you insist!)
• Rain or Snow just run, or blow right through it.
• The simple wire mesh design helps to protect birds from avian diseases.
• Makes no hassle gift idea for friends or family.
This feeder has good capacity, but squirrels can get into it. Overall I would recommend if you also got a hood to prevent the squirrels from getting into it.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
The "NO-NO" Bird Feeder was developed and constructed with No wood and No plastic. It is an all metal collapsible wire basket sunflower seed feeder that is similar in design to fish baskets you may have seen. It met all of the requirements that we felt were important and a few that were just bonuses for the consumer.
It will not rot or fall apart like wooden feeders, and the squirrels cannot tear them apart like other feeders. It ships and stores flat unlike some plastic feeders on the market. It comes completely assembled, and you can even run them through the dishwasher to clean them. The "NO/NO" Bird Feeder feeds both clinging and perching birds. As many as 10 to 15 at once may feed on the Black Oil Sunflower seeds that it was designed for, the most popular feed for birds.
We have also developed and patented The Ring-Around Bird Feeder. It is made of durable, UV-resistant plastic rings that looks and functions like that of drinking cups you may be familiar with. Each ring is one inch tall and nests down inside of a larger ring when collapsed to take up very little space. When hung up it looks and functions like a conventional feeder holding almost any bird feed available.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper