Aspects Hummzinger Mini Hummingbird Bird Feeder
• Easy to clean
• 3 feeding ports
• Built-in ant moat
• Bee and ant resistant
• Raised ports divert rain
• Brass rod for hanging
• Hang or post mount
• 8 ounce capacity
Nice little feeder that works well for our ruby throat hummers. Works well, easy to fill, and stands up to the weather.
The feeder works well and is easy to clean! I bought more for friends and neighbors.
I like it and a good product!
This item was purchased for a Christmas gift. I have one of my own and like it very much. We had a bee problem with another type feeder we had and this one sure took care of that situation.
We love our Hummzinger mini feeder. We filled it and just set it on the railing of our deck. Within 24 hours the hummingbirds found it. Two pairs now visit it several times every day.
This feeder has worked out great for us. We have simply set it on our deck railing and it has stayed there through numerous thunderstorms. A hummingbird started feeding at it within 24 hours or putting it out.
The Humming Birds love it. The ant protector and mount works great!
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper