Aspects Hummzinger Excel 16 Ounce Hummingbird Bird Feeder
•The bright red covers attract hummers from a distance
•6 feed ports
•16 oz. capacity
•Built-in ant moat
•Drip and leak proof
•Raised flowers divert rain
•Hang or post mount
•Easy cleaning and filling
•9.00 (D) x 9.00 (W) x 2.50 (H) inches
The Hummzinger Excel feeder is great! Easy to clean and holds ample "nectar". Made of sturdy plastic and easy to hang. The recipe for "nectar" is printed on the inside of the lid so it makes first time uses easy. My hummers enjoy resting on the perch.
I couldn't believe how many hummingbirds came to the side of my deck. They are adorable. It's back-to-nature time when my husband and I see/watch them. Thank you!
I love this feeder. It is very easy to clean. I have purchased several for my family members and friends.
I really like the item! I have ordered another one for my mother for her birthday so I suppose you could say that I am satisfied with the product. I also sent one to my son and grandson.
It is fabulous! The hummingbirds love it and there are no bees or ants!
Seems to be somewhat more attractive to hummingbirds than my other feeder .
This was a gift so I have not used the feeder but I was very satisfied with the quality.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper