Aspects Nyjer Mesh Finch Bird Feeder
Invite the frenetic energy of finches into your yard with the Aspects Nyjer Mesh finch feeder. This cylindrical feeder features a fine wire mesh design that's perfect for small clinging birds to eat the thistle seed inside. Holding up to .75 quarts of seed, the feeder has an internal baffle that directs seed to make it easier for birds to get.
The nickel-colored metal cap slides up to allow for quick refilling and painless cleaning. A protective polycarbonate collar ensures the wire mesh stays evenly spaced, no matter how many birds eat from the feeder.
Made in the USA, the feeder includes a 5" wire loop hanger.
• feeder cylinder holds 0.75 quart of thistle seed
• Protective polycarbonate collars keep the 1/10" wire mesh true to form
• Mesh design and drainage holes in the feeder base keep the seed fresh and dry
• Nickel colored metal cap slides up for quick, convenient cleaning and filling
• feeder may be hung with the included 5" wire loop hanger or pole mounted
• Made in the USA with a lifetime guarantee
This is the best finch feeder made!
Construction is very good. One problem, there should be a pan collector at the base so that the small niger seeds that are pulled out by the birds do not fall all the way to the ground
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper