AcuRite James Hautman Cardinals in Dogwood Thermometer
Accepted Payment Methods:
• 12 1/2" diameter
• James Hautman edition
• Large 20 degree markers
• Use indoors or outdoors
• Weather resistant
• Cardinal theme
• Includes an integrated hang hole for easy mounting
• One-year limited warranty
I love birds it is very attractive and well made.
It's a good looking outdoor thermometer & I can read the numbers. I just love it with all the birds.
A good looking, easy to read thermometer that adds a nice colorful touch to our porch.
Order arrived very promptly. The cardinal thermometer is very pretty and is a nice addition to my condo patio--just what I was looking for! I am not sure that it is perfectly accurate, but close enough.
I was so impressed by the cardinal thermometer as it is even more striking in actuality than pictured. The image of the birds is vivid, colorful and quite detailed. Other similar items have not had the same quality nor distinct imagery. It's also easy to read, which can be a problem with comparable outdoor thermometers.
The background is so dark one can not read the black numbers and degree markings surrounding the thermometer.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper