Allied Precision Heated Bird Bath
• 20" in diameter
• Pedestal not included
• Fits pedestal up to 12" in diameter
• Also fits any deck railing up to 12" wide
• Has been tested at temperatures down to -20 F
• Will mount the bath to almost any pedestal
• Thermostatically controlled
• Comes with hardware
• 150 watts, 120 volts
• Plastic bird bath
It works great, even in -10 degree winter weather in MN!
This is the second Allied bird bath I have purchased. I still have the original bath itself. I was very pleased with my first one and am sure I will be with the second one as well.....Actually, I never thought about a warranty, only because we had had it for several years.
This was a replacement for an item I had already owned. It was exactly what I wanted!
Purchased this product for my mom, age 82, and residing in assisted living. She enjoys feeding and watching birds from her ground floor apartment. I have owned a similar product myself for about four years (It is very likely the same product purchased elsewhere before I knew of your website.) without any problems - the birds have a glorious time drinking and bathing. My unit cleans with a scrub brush and shows minimal wear.) Assembly of pedestal into bowl was somewhat tricky for this product - the only issue I have with the purchase. For stability I partially filled the pedestal base with sand. Water temp stays nicely warm even on coldest days.
This is a gift bought for my mom. She says she really likes it because it works and does its job of keeping water unfrozen. She no longer has to crack and empty the dish all the time. Her other bird baths are cement.
This is a great bird bath. It will keep the water above 35 degrees even in the coldest weather. The birds love it. I put in a couple stones in the center to give the birds some more room to perch. Just beware, my experience is that heating element thermostat will last only about 2 to 4 winters and it can not be repaired. That's why I give it 3 stars.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper