Allied Precision 14" Heated Birdbath With Deck Mount and Stand
Accepted Payment Methods:
This heated 14" stone-colored birdbath comes with deck-mounting hardware and a pole stand.
• 14" weather-resistant plastic bowl
• Bowl is 2" deep and will not crack in the winter
• Thermostatically controlled heater
• Can mount to a deck or pole-EZ-Tilt deck mount and 24" pole included
• EZ-Tilt deck mount makes cleaning, emptying, and storing simple
• Comes with a 15" power cord
• 70 watts, 120 volts, 60 Hz
• 14" (Bath)
• 5 lbs
I absolutely love my new heated birdbath and my little birdies do too! We've had below freezing temps for awhile and the bath works great. I have to refill it almost every day because the birds take lots of baths and splash it all out. Very entertaining to watch them hop and dance and splash around. Just a few days ago, I was refilling the bath when a thirsty little Siskin landed inches from my hand. He took a good long look at me, decided he was safe and helped himself to several dainty little sips before he hopped in and splashed around. I was delighted and I thank Backyard Chirper for that experience and the fun to come. I really like the design and material used for the bath as well. It's super easy to clean- just wipe it out, no scrubbing needed. I definitely recommend this heated bath. Very pleased with my purchase!
The bird bath is great! It keeps the water just warm enough so it won't freeze. The birds love it!
We live in Minnesota where the winters can become very cold. We have a bird feeder just outside our cabin window and we can see a variety of birds throughout the year. We wanted to provide water for the birds. We had tried the heaters that can be placed into a bird bath with less than desirable results. We purchased the Four Seasons bird bath to try a different approach. It installed easily on our deck railing and it works great. It is easily removed from its cradle for cleaning. It requires a minimum, the equivalent of a 70 watt light bulb, of electricity to operate. It keeps the water cool, not hot or warm. We are delighted with our Four Seasons bird bath and would recommend it to others.
It works great! It was easy to mount and really easy to clean.
The product is very nice and this was the first year using it.
The heater works very well! The connection to the railing is a bit flimsy but come the spring I will screw it down and it should be fine.
It is easy to install.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper