Allied Precision Deck Mounted Bird Bath
The single most important thing you can offer backyard birds is access to fresh water. With the Allied Precision Deck Mounted bird bath, your birds will have a safe place to drink water right from your deck.
The Deck Mounted bird bath is the perfect way to attract a wide variety of species to your yard without needing to install plumbing or connect to a power outlet.
Designed specifically with birds in mind, the bird bath features a gradual slope that encourages birds to bathe while the textured surface and contoured rim gives them a secure place to stand when frolicking.
Even though the bird bath is optimized for birds, the designers didn't forget about the consumer.
The bird bath easily mounts to a variety of rails and features the convenient EZ-tilt deck mount that makes cleaning and detaching the bowl effortless.
Made out of highly durable material, the beige-colored bath can be used throughout the whole year because it will not crack when the weather gets cold.
Note: Mount this bird bath to a 2"x4" rail or 2"x6" rail
This is a great product - so EASY to empty and re-fill just "unclip" it from the deck railing and push it up to empty easy as well to clean just scrub a little and wipe up with a paper towel then refill. Big enough for the larger birds we have like dove, Baltimore orioles, etc.
We really like our bird bath though birds are slow to come to it. I think that's more about the location we have it in than anything else. It is REALLY easy to clean. My only concern (which is only very minor) is that it doesn't seem to be latching securely. It is pretty loosely latched right now - though we have not had any problems with tipping and it has already been through a couple storms.
I love this birdbath, but "deck mount" does not work well. Myself and a friend bought this heated birdbath but it does not grip tight to the deck railing and it slips off very easily. Both of us had to secure it with a bungie-cord to our deck rails. Of course this negates the tilt feature, but at least it is secure.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper