Arundale Mandarin A La Carte Bird Feeder
• Four seed chambers
• 17" squirrel-proof dome
• Large 5 1/2 quart capacity
• Original Mandarin bird feeder
• Features A La Carte dividers
• Lifetime warranty
This is the best bird feeder that I have used for over 10 years. Have replaced it about every 4 years due to wear and tear but would not consider anything else. By placing it far enough from trees and bushes & placing a baffle on the pole underneath, the squirrels are not able to get to it. The inside dividers allow me to give the birds an option of seeds to attract different species all year around. A great product for a reasonable price!
As I told the sales people when I received this product it was damaged and what they offered to do was too much trouble, but we love it as it is the first squirrel proof feeder that I have ever owned.
This the second of this bird feeder that I own. The suspension chain is a nuisance to work with. I replaced the chain with a custom made brass hook rod to make it easier to replenish the feed and clean the bird feeder. The feeder is durable - the first feeder is at least 15 years old and in good shape.
Built with quality materials. Lid design for filling feeder could be better.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper