Droll Yankees 20" Tubular Bird Feeder
Accepted Payment Methods:
Give your backyard birds a truly stylish feeder with the Droll Yankees 20" Tubular feeder. This feeder's slim and modern look blends into any yard, regardless what types of plants and accessories abound.
Its UV-stabilized polycarbonate tube can withstand years of Mother Nature's rough handling, and the included stainless steel wire and metal die castings won't bend from the rain or the sharp teeth of squirrels.
The feeder holds an admirable 2.5 pounds of birdseed, which birds can access from the six seed ports.
And if your heart desires, you can also add a tray or other accessories to the threaded base.
• Capacity: 2.5 pounds
• Dimensions: 3.5" diameter x 20" tall
• Metal die castings can't be chewed by squirrels
• Stainless steel wire that is long lasting and chew-proof
• Threaded base allows addition of tray and other accessories
• UV stabilized polycarbonate tube that won't yellow with age
• Seed baffle keeps seed within reach of birds
• Powder coated finish won't chip or fade
• Metal perches won't hurt bird's feet
• 6 seed ports
I purchased this unit to replace a larger one that fell to the ground. It actually fell 3 times before succumbing. A quality product!
Excellent quality. Like the baffle at the bottom to keep the seeds from getting wet.
These are by far the best bird feeders I have ever had! I have two smaller ones of the same type, acquired after my parents passed away. I know they used these for years and they are still in good shape. These are the best I have found, and they are a great product!
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
In 1969, Peter Kilham developed the A-6F tubular bird feeder, leading to a new and exciting approach in bird feeding. As an artist, engineer and inventor, he cared about using quality materials and innovative design to create a feeder that birds loved and people found easy to use. Still a best seller, the functional simplicity of the A-6 preserves its place as the standard in the industry.
At Droll Yankees, we continue to strive to maintain the high standards of design and functionality set by Peter Kilham. We're proud of our feeders and the legacy of being recognized as makers of the world's best bird feeders.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper