Droll Yankees 30" Executive Tubular Bird Feeder
Accepted Payment Methods:
Ready to upgrade your bird feeder to something a lot classier? Make your backyard a black tie affair with Droll Yankee's 30" Executive Tubular feeder. This feeder's slim and modern look wouldn't look out of place in an art director's office, but it's also incredibly functional! Its UV-stabilized polycarbonate tube can withstand years of Mother Nature's rough handling, and the included stainless steel wire and metal die castings won't bend to rain or sharp teeth. But it's the feeder's whopping 4 lbs. of birdseed capacity that really seals the deal. You'd better start printing invitations now, because everybird's going to want to stop by!
• Capacity: 4 pounds
• Dimensions: 3.5" diameter x 30" tall
• Metal perches that won't hurt bird's feet
• Metal die castings that can't be chewed by squirrels
• UV stabilized polycarbonate tube that won't yellow with age
• Threaded base allows addition of tray and other accessories
• Stainless steel wire that is long lasting and chew-proof
• Seed baffle keeps seed within reach of birds
• Powder coated finish won't chip or fade
• 12 seed ports
I love the Droll Yankee "30" tube feeder. I have a lot of birds, squirrels, raccoons and bears on my property. This feeder provides 12 feeding ports for the birds and if the bears come in the tough polycarbonate material withstands the bears rough handling. All the other feeders I had before were instantly shattered or crushed, but not the Executive tube feeder. Great Product!
This is an outstanding product! It is well designed and manufactured. The large capacity is a real advantage.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
In 1969, Peter Kilham developed the A-6F tubular bird feeder, leading to a new and exciting approach in bird feeding. As an artist, engineer and inventor, he cared about using quality materials and innovative design to create a feeder that birds loved and people found easy to use. Still a best seller, the functional simplicity of the A-6 preserves its place as the standard in the industry.
At Droll Yankees, we continue to strive to maintain the high standards of design and functionality set by Peter Kilham. We're proud of our feeders and the legacy of being recognized as makers of the world's best bird feeders.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper