Droll Yankees Sunflower Domed Cage Bird Feeder
• Capacity: 1 pound
• Dimensions: 8" diameter x 15" tall
• Sheltering dome protects against weather
• Extended top makes refilling easy and convenient
• UV stabilized polycarbonate tube that won't yellow with age
• Spring clamp keeps dome in place and removes for cleaning
• Coated 1.5 inch openings let songbirds in, keep pesky squirrels out
• Threaded base allows the feeder to be pole mounted
• Cage removes easily for cleaning
• Stainless steel wire
• 4 seed ports
The cage around the feeder allows only small birds to get the food instead of grackles and other large birds that I do not want to feed.
It works like a charm. The smaller birds love it and it is worth every penny.
The birds party at the feeder daily. The squirrels are content with the droppings. Droll Yankee makes an excellent product!
This feeder is great and the squirrels can't get in. I find that I am using a lot less seed to feed the birds.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
In 1969, Peter Kilham developed the A-6F tubular bird feeder, leading to a new and exciting approach in bird feeding. As an artist, engineer and inventor, he cared about using quality materials and innovative design to create a feeder that birds loved and people found easy to use. Still a best seller, the functional simplicity of the A-6 preserves its place as the standard in the industry.
At Droll Yankees, we continue to strive to maintain the high standards of design and functionality set by Peter Kilham. We're proud of our feeders and the legacy of being recognized as makers of the world's best bird feeders.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper