Droll Yankees Big Top Bird Feeder
• Capacity: 3 pounds
• Dimensions: 15" diameter
• Adjustable dome that protects seed from weather
• 8 port squirrel resistant and small bird selective feeder
• UV stabilized polycarbonate that won't yellow with age
• Squirrel resistant and small bird selective
High quality construction, reasonable price. Rain proof and squirrel proof.
One of the best most weather-proof feeders made!
This is a big, easy to use feeder. It defies the squirrels.
I received the first bird feeder as a gift 3 years ago. I bought 2 more as gifts. I love it!
This is perfect for squirrel protection!
It was purchased as a gift for a relative in FL. I haven't yet seen it assembled and in use, but all reports are enthusiastically positive. Purchase and delivery were problem-free. Thanks! :)
I am disappointed in this feeder. The squirrels are having a ball with it and so far no birds have been seen in it. Tried a finch seed and still no birds, Will move to a different location, and if that doesn't work we will be sending it back. Sorry
I am sorry I purchased this bird feeder. After watching the goldfinches, titmice, and assorted small birds flutter around it with confusion, trying to land comfortably and cling on with dismay for about a week and a half I took it down and replaced it. I will try to use it again hopefully with more luck when the winter birds come back. I had to close the top almost all the way to keep out red squirrels and the birds did not go to the upper part anyway. I would not recommend it.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
In 1969, Peter Kilham developed the A-6F tubular bird feeder, leading to a new and exciting approach in bird feeding. As an artist, engineer and inventor, he cared about using quality materials and innovative design to create a feeder that birds loved and people found easy to use. Still a best seller, the functional simplicity of the A-6 preserves its place as the standard in the industry.
At Droll Yankees, we continue to strive to maintain the high standards of design and functionality set by Peter Kilham. We're proud of our feeders and the legacy of being recognized as makers of the world's best bird feeders.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper