Droll Yankees 68 in. Garden Pole 1 in. OD-3 piece
Accepted Payment Methods:
This sturdy basic starter pole has a 1 in. diameter and is perfect for positioning bird feeders and plants just where you want them in your yard. Dependable, Droll Yankees construction will stand up to the toughest elements and keep this pole working for you, season after season.
•68 in. tall
•Comes in three sections: One section is pointed to drive into the ground, and the other two poles and Threaded Pole Adapter (ADPT) engage in seconds
•Engaging parts are keyed with a dimple in one and a groove in the other to reduce any motion caused by wind
•Mount any Droll Yankees tubular feeder, caged feeder, Dorothy's cardinal feeder, X-1 Seed Saver bird feeder, Little Flyer 4 (LF-4), or Happy Eight 2 (H8-2) hummingbird feeder at the top with the included Threaded Pole Adapter
•Galvanized, powder-coated steel construction is rust-resistant
•1.5 x 1.5 x 68 in
Note – •When assembling your pole, applying Vaseline to the engaging parts will prevent them from sticking together over time
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
In 1969, Peter Kilham developed the A-6F tubular bird feeder, leading to a new and exciting approach in bird feeding. As an artist, engineer and inventor, he cared about using quality materials and innovative design to create a feeder that birds loved and people found easy to use. Still a best seller, the functional simplicity of the A-6 preserves its place as the standard in the industry.
At Droll Yankees, we continue to strive to maintain the high standards of design and functionality set by Peter Kilham. We're proud of our feeders and the legacy of being recognized as makers of the world's best bird feeders.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper