Droll Yankees Squirrel Guard Pole Mount
• 15 inch dome fitted with a 1 inch collet
• Fastens securely anywhere on a 1 inch O.D. pole
• Use CF-7/8" to fasten to a 7/8" O.D. pole
At last- my bird feeder gets to feed the birds! I've never been as hated by the squirrels since I installed this Squirrel Guard to my pole mounted bird feeder. I also get a kick out of watching the squirrels pondering and studying this device to see if they can foil it - I almost feel sorry for them...
The dome has been the only squirrel guard that has worked for our bird feeders. They still try to get up to the feeder but are frustrated with the dome guard. I just found your domain and am delighted to find all the products that I could not find in the stores here in Columbia, S.C. You can believe I will be using the products for personal birding in my gardens as well as gifts for Christmas. FANTASTIC SITE!!!!!
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
In 1969, Peter Kilham developed the A-6F tubular bird feeder, leading to a new and exciting approach in bird feeding. As an artist, engineer and inventor, he cared about using quality materials and innovative design to create a feeder that birds loved and people found easy to use. Still a best seller, the functional simplicity of the A-6 preserves its place as the standard in the industry.
At Droll Yankees, we continue to strive to maintain the high standards of design and functionality set by Peter Kilham. We're proud of our feeders and the legacy of being recognized as makers of the world's best bird feeders.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper