Droll Yankees 7.5" Seed Tray
Designers of the original A-6F tubular bird feeder in 1969, Droll Yankees has maintained their commitment to quality materials and innovative design in all of their products. Unfortunately, despite all the best in intentions, things just eventually break down! This tube feeder replacement attaches easily with a threaded plug to all DY tube feeders and many other popular brands as well. It effectively ends the problem of a lawn littered with sunflower seed hulls while simultaneously providing extra space for birds to perch.
• Fits all DY tube feeders and some other brands
• Attaches with threaded plug
• Diameter: 7.5 inches
As all Droll Yankee products, this one is no different as far as quality is concerned. Your price is better than most other web sites. No complaints - will shop at your site the next time I'm looking for a product to keep my birdies happy!
It was the right size and works well! I got it for my Father-in-law to replace one that wore out and broke.
Thank you! The birds love it!
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
In 1969, Peter Kilham developed the A-6F tubular bird feeder, leading to a new and exciting approach in bird feeding. As an artist, engineer and inventor, he cared about using quality materials and innovative design to create a feeder that birds loved and people found easy to use. Still a best seller, the functional simplicity of the A-6 preserves its place as the standard in the industry.
At Droll Yankees, we continue to strive to maintain the high standards of design and functionality set by Peter Kilham. We're proud of our feeders and the legacy of being recognized as makers of the world's best bird feeders.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper