Droll Yankees 23" Green Metal Thistle Tube Bird Feeder
• Capacity: 1.5 pounds
• Dimensions: 2.5" diameter x 23" tall
• Powder coated finish won't chip or fade
• Stainless steel wire that squirrels can't chew
• Top assembly is easily removed for cleaning
• Openings for nyjer seed dispense seed economically
• UV stabilized polycarbonate to prevent yellowing
• Contoured base keeps seed within reach
• Zinc die cast tops, bases and ports
• Snug fitting sliding cap
• Aluminum perches
• 8 thistle ports
I've had several types of thistle seed feeders, but this is the ONLY ONE that comes completely apart for easy cleaning - a must! It is very sturdy and will last for quite a long time. I'm very pleased with it and recommend it to anyone.
When I received my item,(my gift to a friend) she is enjoying the feeder.
I was happy when this item arrived. The metal cap is handy for keeping things out including rain & I know the metal perches are going to last. When I took the old feeder down, the finches were sitting in the tree watching what was going on & I was barely 2 feet away before they were all over the new feeder. I think they like the 10" seed tray I purchased separately & I do as well. This keeps from wasting a lot of seed & thistle is not cheap! Thank You Droll Yankee for making a good quality feeder & Thank You for your website for making it available at a reasonable price. I would also like to add that your website ships their items in a quick manner. I received my orders quicker than I had expected.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
In 1969, Peter Kilham developed the A-6F tubular bird feeder, leading to a new and exciting approach in bird feeding. As an artist, engineer and inventor, he cared about using quality materials and innovative design to create a feeder that birds loved and people found easy to use. Still a best seller, the functional simplicity of the A-6 preserves its place as the standard in the industry.
At Droll Yankees, we continue to strive to maintain the high standards of design and functionality set by Peter Kilham. We're proud of our feeders and the legacy of being recognized as makers of the world's best bird feeders.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper