Farm Innovators Heated Rock Bird Bath De-Icer
• 75 watts of power
• Thermostatically controlled
• Cast aluminum artificial rock
• Inconspicuous birdbath de-icer
• Economical low-watt heater built-in
• Keep your birdbath from freezing completely
• Dimensions: 5.25"L x 5.25"W x 1"H
• Durable shell has a natural color
• Safe to use in all birdbaths
• Warranty: 3 years
• 15' power cord
We feed and provide water in our birdbaths all year long for our feathered friends. This heater is fantastic. Keeps water around 35-40 degrees even in below zero weather no frozen water anymore. Easy to replace water with unit in birdbath and the birds are not afraid to sit on it and drink or take a warm bath in winter! We have had hours of enjoyment watching them. Excellent product!
IT WORKED FOR ABOUT A MONTH THEN STOPPED1 VERY POOR
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper