K&H Manufacturing Thermo-Peep Heated Pad (25 watts)
The Thermo-Peep Heated Pad is the ideal additional heat source for your peeps! The 9 x 12 size is perfect for the urban farmer in many settings. Use in the first stages of life for mandatory heat requirements and later when old man winter pays a visit! The internal thermostat is pre-set to the perfect temperature. Ensuring your chicks do not get chilled will help prevent pasting and support a healthy start. Only 25 watts makes the Thermo-Peep Heated Pad the most energy efficient heat source on the market for your peeps. We even capped the cord entrance and the first 18 of the power cord with steel for the ultimate safety and well-being of your birds. Holes in the four corners allow for screws to anchor the pad on wood surfaces or wired in place with traditional chicken coops. For use in an enclosure. MET Listed. One year limited warranty.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper