Farm Innovators Small Plastic Heated Pet Mat
• 60 watts of power
• Dimensions: 13" X 19"
• Heats to approximately 98-100º
• Keeps your pets warm during the cold season
• For dog houses, garages or any place your pet needs warmth
• Totally water tight with a sealed bottom making them totally safe
• Designed to automatically heat to your pet's body temperature range
• Thermostatically controlled to help maintain your pet's body temperature
• Unique design eliminates hot spot problems common with other plastic mats
• Built-in red indicator light turns on and off showing when unit is warming
• Constructed of durable and weather resistant high impact ABS plastic
• Anti-chew cord protector to detour your pet from chewing
• Designed for indoor and outdoor use
• Can be covered with any material
A feral cat has adopted our family. It insists on spending the nights outside. We purchased the heating mat for the cold weather. She took right to the mat inside her houses. The mat is just like it was described. It works great!
Outdoor cat loves this in his house!
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper