Quick Reference Publishing Birds of Southern California
Birds of Southern California is a quick and easy-to-use, light-weight, durable, all-weather field guide to the incredibly varied birdlife of Southern California, from the coast to the mountains to the inland deserts. Salton Sea and Lower Colorado River Valley. Stunning digital photographs depict 130 species of common and notable birds enabling users to identify nearly every commonly-occurring and regional bird specialty they encounter day or night in an area spanning from Morro Bay south along the Pacific Coast (including the Channel Islands) to the Mexican Border, east to the Nevada and Arizona state lines and all points between.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper