Quick Reference Publishing Birds of Southeast Arizona
Birds of Southeast Arizona by Author Greg R. Homel is an easy-to-use, light-weight, durable, all-weather field guide to the incredibly varied birdlife of perhaps the best inland birding area in the United States: Southeastern Arizona. This area features includes the saguaro and ocotillo clad Sonoran and Chihuahuan deserts, rugged canyons, lofty pines, oak-studded sky islands, the riparian San Pedro River and grassy Sulphur Springs valleys.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper