Quick Reference Publishing Birds of Southwest Arizona and Southeast California
Birds of Southwest Arizona and Southeast California by Author Greg R. Homel is a quick and easy-to-use, light-weight, durable, all-weather field guide to the inspiring and remarkably varied birdlife of the desert southwest. Unlike most guides to the region, this guide does not stop at artificial state lines; rather it treats a representative sample of birds inhabiting Southwestern Arizona's and Southeastern California's portions of the great Sonoran and Mojave deserts as a whole, bisected by the Lower Colorado River Valley.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper