Quick Reference Publishing Butterflies of the Pacific Northwest
Butterflies of the Pacific Northwest: Washington, Oregon and Idaho by Author David James. This guide beautifully illustrates 84 species of butterfly along with their caterpillars found in the mountains, deserts, urban and coastal areas of the Pacific Northwest. This pocket-sized guide features stunning color photos in a side-by-side format that makes it ideal for field use. Included along with most of the more common species are several of the most unique species of the region. Common and scientific names, adult size, season when they can be found, and their caterpillar hose plants are listed. Nature enthusiasts of all ages will enjoy using this marvelous guide.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper