Random House Backyard Farming Keeping Honey Bees
Backyard Farming: Keeping Honey Bees From Hive Management to Honey Harvesting and More by Kim Pezza. This book is an ideal resource for the aspiring backyard beekeeper and provides a comprehensive introduction to starting hives and harvesting honey. Backyard Farming: Keeping Honey Bees touches on everything you need to know to get started in bee keeping, from obtaining bees to maintaining a hive, to harvesting honey and beeswax. Putting the popular hobby of beekeeping in simple, easy-to-follow language, Backyard Farming: Keeping Honey Bees makes beekeeping accessible to novices and first-time farmers. Written with new readers in mind. Perfect for both the curious novice and the enthusiastic amateur, Backyard Farming: Keeping Honey Bees is the perfect primer for anyone looking to add honey and beeswax to their backyard farm.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper