Endura Flap Pet Door, Thermo Panel 3e, Large Flap, 10"w x 19"h - 74.75-77.75" Tall, White Frame
The Endura Flap Thermo Panel 3e is an award winning door that installs, without the use of tools, into the track of your sliding glass door. It features a beefy aluminum frame, LoE dual-pane glass and the energy efficient Endura Flap Pet Door. The Endura Flap Pet Door is manufactured to be flexible, safe, and energy efficient in all climates. The transparent, dual-pane flap seals tightly against the outside weather using a patented system of magnets. When closed, the flaps significantly reduce air conditioning and heat loss. There are three height adjustment ranges, each with a three inch adjustment range, to fit most sliding glass doors (be sure to measure from the lowest point of the track to the highest point to get an accurate measurement). All doors come with locking cover and installation instructions. Tools are not required for installation!
• Dual pane heavy duty glass with Endura Flap Pet Door
• Easy, simple, tool-free installation
• Includes provision to lock sliding door
• Dual pane glass with Endura Flap Pet Door provides superior insulation
• Built for long lasting durability
• 15 Year Warranty
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper