Havahart Small Squirrel Trap
• Comes fully assembled
• High tensile wire mesh trap
• Easy to bait, set and release
• Dimensions: 17.5" x 5.25" x 7.25"
• Smooth inside edges are for the protection of the animal
• Steel reinforced for long life and maximum resistance to damage
• Spring-loaded doors have sensitive triggers to ensure a quick, secure catch
The trap works. It works well and I have caught 3 gray squirrels (including the one that got away) - not to mention 2 possums and 3 oak titmouse's who were attracted to the sunflower seeds. These guys were released; the squirrels, not.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper