Heath Aluminum 18-Room Deluxe Purple Martin House
As the old saying goes, "The more the merrier!" With the 18-Room Deluxe purple martin house from Heath Aluminum, you'll have a whole host of Purple Martin families calling your property home. Each of the rooms features door stops and protective rails out in front.
The house has a unique hexagonal design that maximizes space and provides additional stability. Made with long-lasting and lightweight aluminum, the house is capable of adding more units as the colony grows.
• 18 room deluxe martin house
• Add a unit as the colony grows
• Mounting pole sold separately(Catalog Number: 341183)
• Dimensions: 14" H x 6.5W x 11.8 L
I have used these Martin Houses for 30 years. They are always a good buy. I buy new ones when I move. This purchase followed a hurricane.
Fairly easy to put together. The center flange made of plastic will not accomadate a 1" pipe when stacking multiple sections. Had to ream the ID of the flange to install the sections. They also should be made of metal for better support of the sections. This is a poor design using plastic flanges.
It was very nice.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper