Heath Mounting Pole +FRT For Heath Martin Houses
As you know, martins are picky about height and prefer nesting at an elevation of about 15' off the ground. Thus, this specially made mounting pole telescopes to that same length for maximum martin satisfaction. The four sections of this sturdy, rust-resistant metal pole are secured by Heath's patented easy key lock fastening system as well as a 14" long ground socket. All of Heath's martin houses will fit safely and securely on this pole.
• 1 1/2" diameter pole.
It is a nice pole and easy to install. I do it by myself, and well,... I am female and over 60!
My husband assembled the stand. He felt it was very easy to put together and very sturdy.
I am very pleased with the products and the service we received.
I expected the pole to be telescopic and to be better quality.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper