Heath Bluebird House
• Wood bluebird house
• Easy front opening for cleaning
The bluebird houses that I bought were up for 2 days and the Bluebirds started to build in both of them. We are very please with our purchase!
It is a basic model with certainly no frills. We purchased two. One of the boxes was perfect but the bird hole in the second one wasn't cut very cleanly, taking some of the wall off. It's perfectly functional but just doesn't look very good. We're happy though, the bluebirds found them in less than a week!
It was hard to hang the house, couldn't get a power drill in the space and there wasn't room to turn a screwdriver. Otherwise the house is very well built.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper