Droll Yankee Whipper Squirrel Proof Bird Feeder
The Whipper features four seed ports with individual weight sensitive perches. Curved perch design encourages cardinals and small songbirds to eat, but prevents squirrels from feeding.
Each perch is individually sprung and calibrated for birds up to the weight of a cardinal (approx. 2 oz.)
• Now with Microban antimicrobial technology to fight the growth of damaging bacteria, mold, and mildew
• Length and girth of the feeder are specific to repelling squirrels. The heavy metal cap is constructed to prevent squirrels from raising the cap and reaching the seed inside.
• An internal baffle design delivers the seed to the ports.
• The 4-3/4" x 21" clear feeder tube is made of UV stabilized polycarbonate for long lasting durability without yellowing.
• The metal cap and feeder base are powder coated a stunning Evening Blue.
• The Whipper hangs from a looped stainless steel wire that reduces motion that would spill seed.
• Add a Locking Chain to secure it against falls
• Lifetime Warranty against squirrel damage
• Product Weight: 6 lb
• Product Dimensions: 9.5 × 9.5 × 28.5 in
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
In 1969, Peter Kilham developed the A-6F tubular bird feeder, leading to a new and exciting approach in bird feeding. As an artist, engineer and inventor, he cared about using quality materials and innovative design to create a feeder that birds loved and people found easy to use. Still a best seller, the functional simplicity of the A-6 preserves its place as the standard in the industry.
At Droll Yankees, we continue to strive to maintain the high standards of design and functionality set by Peter Kilham. We're proud of our feeders and the legacy of being recognized as makers of the world's best bird feeders.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper