Droll Yankees New Generation 15" Forest Green Nyjer Seed Tube Bird Feeder
Clean contemporary lines make this basic tube feeder an attractive addition to your yard or garden. Quality parts and ease of use make it a great value.
• Six perch locations allow several birds to eat simultaneously
• UV Stabilized Polycarbonate feeder tube keeps the seed level visible at all times
• An internal seed baffle directs seed to an additional seed port located at the lowest level of seed to ensure that the feeder empties completely without allowing seed build-up
• Simply slide the die-cast metal cap up the hanger for quick, convenient filling
• The green metal feeder base is equipped with drainage holes to dispel any water that gets inside and provide ventilation to keep seed dry and fresh
• May be hung or pole mounted
• Lifetime Warranty against squirrel damage
• Made in the U.S.A.
• Product Weight: 1.5 lb
• Product Dimensions: 6" × 6" × 19"
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
In 1969, Peter Kilham developed the A-6F tubular bird feeder, leading to a new and exciting approach in bird feeding. As an artist, engineer and inventor, he cared about using quality materials and innovative design to create a feeder that birds loved and people found easy to use. Still a best seller, the functional simplicity of the A-6 preserves its place as the standard in the industry.
At Droll Yankees, we continue to strive to maintain the high standards of design and functionality set by Peter Kilham. We're proud of our feeders and the legacy of being recognized as makers of the world's best bird feeders.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper