Droll Yankees Classic Ring Pull B Size Tube Bird Feeder
Droll Yankees invented the tubular bird feeder in 1969. This feeder is one of our original designs, having stood the test of time. We take pride in our products and hope you will enjoy many years of feeding birds.
The best size for serious bird feeders!
• Polished pewter, powder-coated finish wonå³»t chip or fade
• Seed port size and design are ornithologically correct for birds
• Metal perches won't hurt bird's feet and can't be chewed by squirrels
• Dependably durable UV-stabilized polycarbonate tube won't yellow with age
• Threaded base allows addition of a tray and other accessories
• Stainless steel wire is long lasting and chew-proof
• Our bird feeder Brush makes cleaning fast and easy
• Lifetime Warranty against squirrel damage
• Made in the U.S.A.
• Product Weight: 3 lb
• Product Dimensions: 7 × 7 × 24 in
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
In 1969, Peter Kilham developed the A-6F tubular bird feeder, leading to a new and exciting approach in bird feeding. As an artist, engineer and inventor, he cared about using quality materials and innovative design to create a feeder that birds loved and people found easy to use. Still a best seller, the functional simplicity of the A-6 preserves its place as the standard in the industry.
At Droll Yankees, we continue to strive to maintain the high standards of design and functionality set by Peter Kilham. We're proud of our feeders and the legacy of being recognized as makers of the world's best bird feeders.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper