Austin Air HM 400 HealthMate Air Purifier
The HealthMate combines proven filter technology to provide the best overall protection from a wide range of airborne particles, chemicals, gases, and odors.
Every minute, over 250 cubic feet of air passes through 15 pounds of Activated Carbon and over 60 square feet of True Medical Grade HEPA, providing air so clean it could change your life and how you sleep. If it doesn't, Austin Air will refund your money within 30 days.
• Width 14.5" x 14.5"
• 45 lbs.
• Perforates steel intake housing
• 360 intake
• Airflow output from upper deck, directed one side
• Bottom plate easily removed for filter access
• Baked-on powder coat finish
•Available in Sandstone, white and black
• 3 Speed control Switch
•1.3 amps, 115 Watt power consumption
• Cleans 1500 sq. ft
• Meets HEPA standards
Manufacturer's US Warranty: 5 years parts, 90 days labor on defects in materials and workmanship. Filter has 5 year pro-rated guarantee.
*Physicians Referral Program. We will provide any model at 50% pricing to a physicians office, when shipped directly to the doctor's office. Please place brochures/ marketing materials on the Unit for us to receive referral business from the display.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper