Perky Pet Red Bird Seed Tray
• Attaches easily
• 5 inch diameter
• High quality plastic
• Catches dropped seeds
• Allows greater variety of birds to feed
• Four drain holes to stop moisture build-up
This is a great product. The birds like it too!
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Founded in the 1958, Perky-Pet started as a supplier of pet and a few bird feeder products. The original location was in downtown Denver (presently known as ÂLoDoÂ) and housed a small workforce of little more than a dozen employees. As an interesting bit of trivia, Coors Field Baseball Park is now located in part, over the original building location.
Today, after almost fifty years and more than 100 employees later, Perky-Pet has developed into the leading supplier of Wild Bird Feeders and Accessories. From these years of experience, Perky-Pet is regarded as the leader in many areas.
In addition, Perky-Pet is concerned with the ultimate consumer of its products: WILD BIRDS! With this aim in mind Perky-Pet prides itself on being a:
WILD BIRD CITIZEN-In 1998, hurricane Mitch smashed into the Caribbean effectively flattening all natural hummingbird food sources. Working with a Conservation Center, Perky-Pet donated and air-shipped in over 40 large capacity hummingbird feeders and instant nectar to the devastated area. This provided a food source to thousands of hummingbirds, until their natural food supply could recover.
LOOKING AHEAD-Perky-Pet is developing the latest trends in feeders and accessories. Namely, the combining of garden art with the functional aspect of bird feeding. Finishes, materials, colors and designs will continue to change and Perky-Pet will lead the way in providing these products which will embody these desired aesthetics and functionality. With such brands as ColibriÂ® and BirdScapesÂ, birding enthusiasts can look forward to a long line of exciting and innovative birding products. In addition, Perky-Pet will provide any and all resources to its customers to insure joint success at the product level.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper