Picnic Time Mini Bean Bag Throw (Wood Grain with Bean Bag Toss and Tic-Tac-Toe Designs)
Accepted Payment Methods:
The Mini Bean Bag Throw from Picnic Time has a small wood-based game board and 2 contrasting-colored sets of 4 bean bags. The board is double-sided with a different game design on each side, and can be propped up for active play both indoors and outdoors. The laminated surface means easy clean up after outdoor play.
• 1 Double-sided game board, 12.25" L x 20" W x 1.5" H
• 4 Grey bean bags with "O"
• 4 Black bean bags with "X"
• 1 Instructions sheet
• For single use or team play
• One side of board has bean bag throw, the other, tic-tac-toe
• Laminated paper finish for easy clean-up after outdoor play
• Dimensions: 12.25 L x 20 W x 1.5 H (Flat) or 4.75 H erected
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Life's a Picnic with Picnic Time...
When we started our business back in 1982, we were looking to put our efforts into a product line that would inspire people to spend quality time with family and friends. This resulted in our creation of traditional European-style picnic baskets that everyone could afford and enjoy. Picnic Time had begun. Over the last 34 years, Picnic Time has become so much more than picnic. We have expanded our product line by adding categories that include all kinds of innovative outdoor leisure, entertaining, and gift items. One thing that has not changed over the years is our commitment to serving you, our customer. Every member of the Picnic Time team knows we have to earn the right to your business each day, and your success is our ultimate goal. We hope you enjoy our collections and sincerely thank you for choosing Picnic Time.
We continue to offer the largest variety of picnic products in America with over 200 styles and colors to choose from. Our formula for success is simple:
Service: Our highly trained customer service team and sales advisers are on hand to assist you in getting the most out of your experience with Picnic Time. Our commitment to providing excellent service is unparalleled.
Design: We don't just talk about "design" as an abstract concept; we do it! Our design team is working every day to create the most innovative and fun products to keep the line fresh and dynamic.
Quality: Every item is made of the best quality materials and is designed to be both attractive and durable. We also use bar-tech stitching to reinforce pocket seams designed for a lifetime of use. All insulated bags and baskets are handmade from top quality rattan, bamboo and willow. Leather straps and metal hinges and latches add to the strength and functionality. All of our items pass through a three-stage quality control process to insure that your goods arrive in perfect condition.
Guarantee: We are so confident in the integrity of our products that we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee for the life of the product.
We offer customization of most items with silk screening, embroidery, leather patches, brass tags, engraving, and hot stamping, Picnic Time, Inc.'s reliability, consistent quality, and fast turnaround insure that your needs are met quickly and correctly. Please email or call us for more info.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper