Nathan Smith Beehive Ice: A Guide To Utah's Ice and Mixed Climbs
Accepted Payment Methods:
Containing more than 775 ice and mixed routes, Beehive Ice is the most comprehensive guide to Utah's frozen winter playground. Begin at the start and learn about Utah's rich ice climbing history with a 10-page historical section, as well as 10 essays from prominent Utah climbers. Beehive Ice offers a wide array of cold weather climbing- from single pitch pillars, gullies and drytool caves, to 1000' (yes, one thousand feet!) flows of continuous ice lines all across the state. Literally, all across the state- Features a sewn binding for extra durability and uses Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) Certified paper.
•Northern Utah: Bear River Range, Willard, Ogden, Echo Area, Uintas
•Salt Lake Valley: Parleys Canyon to Mount Olympus, Big Cottonwood Canyon, Little Cottonwood Canyon
•Utah Valley: American Fork Canyon, Battle Creek Canyon, Provo Canyon- Lower South, Stairway to Heaven, Bridal Veil Area, Upper Provo Falls, North Side, South Fork and North Fork, RockCanyon
•Nebo Range: Santaquin Canyon and North Creek Canyon
•San Pitch Mountains: Maple Canyon- Main Road, Box Canyon, Left Fork, Middle Fork, Right Fork, Upper Road and Jerusalem Wall
•Duchesne: Strawberry Pinnacles, Right Fork of Indian Canyon, Indian Canyon, 9 Mile Canyon
•Spanish Fork: Spanish Fork Canyon and Diamond Fork Canyon
•Castle Country: Huntington Canyon, Joes Valley and San Rafael Swell
•Central Utah: Bullion Canyon
•Southern Utah: Parowan Canyon, Cedar Canyon, I-15 Flows, Zion National Park and Kanab
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper