Adventure Dog Series, Trail Dog
This dog-specific kit gives you comprehensive medical solutions for your trail buddy. It is catered to the types of injuries dogs encounter most on the trail primarily to their paws, with an assortment of dressings, bandages, and tools like the splinter picker/tick removers to remove ticks, thorns, or those pesky fox tails.
• Splinter Picker/Tick Remover
• Safely remove splinters and ticks from your dog's paws and body.
• Triangular Bandage
• Safely administer first aid to your dog by first muzzling them with this triangular bandage.
• Cohesive Elastic Bandage
• Easily wrap injuries with this self-adhering bandage which doesn't stick to fur.
• Hiking / Backpacking
• Urban / Family / Camping
• Hunting / Fishing
• Size: 7.5 x 1.5 x 5.3
• Weight: .75
• Trip Duration: Multiple Days
• Item #: 0135-0115
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper