Quick Reference Publishing Butterflies of the Southeast Florida
Butterflies of Southeast Florida by author Marc. C Minno. This waterproof guide beautifully illustrates over 80 species of butterflies and most of their caterpillars found in southeastern Florida. The pocket-sized guide features color photos in a side-by-side format that makes it ideal for field use. Some of the most spectacular butterflies in the world such as the Atala and Silver-banded Hairstreak are shown. Common and scientific names, adult size, season when they can be found, and their caterpillar host plants are listed. Tips on finding butterflies and caterpillars are given and the life cycle of the Gulf Fritillary is illustrated. Nature enthusiasts of all ages will enjoy using this guide.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper