Quick Reference Publishing Butterflies of North Texas
Butterflies of North Texas by author Roland Ro Wauer and Valerie G. Bugh. This pocket-sized, waterproof guide features color photos in a side-by-side format that beautifully illustrates over 80 species of butterflies and most of their caterpillars found in northern Texas, including the Dallas-Fort Worth area. Along with many of the more common species, several of the region's most unique species are included. Pipevine and Eastern Tiger Swallowtails; Olympic Marble; Banded and White-M Hairstreak's; Henry's Elfin; Eastern Tailed-Blue; Gorgone Checkerspot; Hayhurst's Scallopwing; and Cobweb, Crossline, Zabulon and Dusted skippers.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper