The Nuttery Hexihaus Suet Feeder
•Stylish and designed to attract a variety of birds
•Feeder is squirrel proof
•Holds up to 3 standard suet cakes
•Easy to fill and clean
•Dim: 9.70L x 10.00W x 13.30H
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
The Nuttery was founded by Leslie Lipton in 1990. An architectural designer by trade, Leslie had just watched the BBC's Daylight Robbery which showed how squirrels can overcome obstacles to reach food left out for the birds.
He set out to design a bird feeder that would baffle even the brainiest squirrel.....and so The Nuttery was born! Over 20 years later, our first feeder, the Original is as popular as ever with sales exceeding 1 million worldwide.
2013 is an exciting year for The Nuttery. A new range of feeders, gifts and accessories that really do 'raise the bar'.
Why buy from Backyard Chirper?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell bird feeders, we eat, sleep and breathe birding. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If your birds aren't delighted with your feeder, then neither are we. At Backyard Chirper, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 7,000 Birding Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of birding gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We’re a company built on bird lovers. When he’s not updating the blog, our director of community is out birdwatching in the mountains of Southern California. Just the slightest glimpse of a bird at one of my feeders fills me with joy. To us, birds are more than a means to sell products; birds are a way to connect with nature. Warren Sager, Owner of Backyard Chirper